Friday, October 12, 2007

Well we're going into week 7 of living away from home - the final week of house / cat sitting. To be honest I'm quite glad. I'm still sick - coughing up some lung on a daily basis. I ended going back to the doctors yesterday for the 3rd time (that's 3 times in the last 10 years - and all in 3 weeks). He is flummoxed (his words) as am I. To have a normally healthy male be this ill for the last month, with no benefit from antibiotics or steroids... so chest x-rays, blood tests and home sphygmamometer measurements of my exhalations morning and night here we come. I've also been given an inhaler which I need to take 4 x daily (taken it 3 times so far and am actually feeling like I can breathe a bit - might even see if I can manage a walk now).

I blame the cat. Never been too fond of them and usually have hay fever like symptoms when they're around - maybe living with one for 7 weeks has given me asthma? anyhow, like I say, a week left and then back to our own pad.

WE finally got Vs computer fixed as well. $200 for the privilige - she had no antivirus software and had a virus - so we'll be asking for the moolah back thank you very much.

Nothing much else to report. Spring is here (ie rain and 120k winds) so hopefully this year it will only last a month. We planted out some lettuces and they got blown off their roots. Starting to think about xmas....I can't believe its only 2 months away.

Andy is well, still running 3 times a week - he's such a a health freak, whilst I sit here with my bacon butties.

And the rugby...... well we won't mention that now will we.

No comments: